Saturday, April 17, 2010

A Bit About A Classic Florist

Hi, I'm Pat Deschler and I am the florist featured in the Wedding Showcase. I have been a florist for the last 5 years but have loved flowers my whole live. My grandmother got me hooked when I was a little girl. She would take me to the botanical garden in St Louis. It's still my favorite place to visit whenever I get back there.

When I was working in corporate America, I always designed flowers as a hobby, for myself and friends and family. Since I've been a florist, I have loved working with the brides to create unique designs just for their wedding.

My brides always tell me I ask more questions that any other florist they have talked with. My shop does 20-30 weddings a year but we try to keep each one a personal relationship with the bride and groom. The thing I like best is the couples who come back to me year after year for anniversaries, new babies, and birthdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment